enigmail@mozdev.org

[Enigmail] Keeping the private key in a safe place Alex aka Soyouth Thu Feb 02 11:18:38 2012

Hello,

Thank you for the several responses that made it very clear to me
about what signing does.

I have another naive question, I understand that keeping the private
key safe is of great importance. How can I copy it onto a cd that I
will store safely at home, alongside the recovation certificate for
the public key, in the event that my computer dies or get stolen ?

Best,

Alex