Re: [e-users] Konqueror opens from iBar always an unexisting path Mick Mon May 31 05:00:28 2010

On Monday 31 May 2010 10:37:55 Karl Sinn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have an Icon for Konqueror in the iBar.
> Unfortunately whenever I call Konqueror from it it tries to open
> "file:///home/karl/text/html", which of course doesn't exist.
>
> Changing the Konqueror settings doesn't change anything;
>
> I think that I have identified the problem:
> by right-click=>"change icon properties" on the Icon on the iBar
>  (translated from German) i can see that for program is written "kfmclient
>  openURL %u text/html".
>
> The problem is probably this "text/html" but I can't change or delete it.
>
> How do I change this settings?

Look in the 'Desktop file' field under Change icon properties/General.  Mine
has this path:

~/.local/share/applications/kfmclient.desktop

There will be some parameter that you can edit in that .desktop file.
--
Regards,
Mick