[e-users] Backlight/Display Power Manager Busted in Latest Updates Jeff Hoogland Fri Feb 03 01:05:16 2012

So after installing the latest batch of E updates on my little Asus netbook
the backlight module is no longer working. Here are my settings for it:

http://www.enlightenment.org/ss/e-4f22aa089a8830.61984723.jpg

My screen is 100% off when I start up the system and remains that way until
I use my function keys to turn up the brightness. Before I installed a
recent SVN build (from the 25th) the above back light settings worked fine
and caused the system screen to be on at start up.

Am I the only one this happened to or did something break here?

--
~Jeff Hoogland <http://jeffhoogland.com/>
Thoughts on Technology <http://jeffhoogland.blogspot.com/>, Tech Blog