Re: [e-users] (no subject) P Purkayastha Fri Feb 03 22:04:43 2012

On Saturday, February 4, 2012 10:19:49 AM UTC+8, Cindy Solis wrote:

> I am in the process of creating rpms of the latest enlightenment sources
> for PCLinuxOS and have run into a problem that I cannot find an answer for
> in googling.  Can someone please tell me how to get past this problem
> (evas_font_dir.c:10:17: fatal error: Eet.h: No such file or directory
> compilation terminated.)?  I am using the lastest sources from the
> Enlightenment Org download page.
>
> Thanks!
>

> --
> C Solis,
> www.csolisphotography.com

I think either the compilation environment is not properly set up, or the
packages are not being installed in the proper order. So, it can't find the
already installed libraries (eet, and probably others too).

The packages should be installed in a specific order. See the download
page, or this wiki page: http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/wiki/Installation