Re: [e-users] Trying to migrate from e16 to e17. Things missing? The Rasterman Mon Feb 13 15:00:56 2012

On Mon, 13 Feb 2012 10:27:22 -0800 Marc MERLIN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Thanks to you folks for the replies, I'll reply to the bits I haven't
> touched yet.
>
> On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 11:48:02PM +0900, Jérôme Pinot wrote:
> > > 2) systray.
> > >    The mailing list says to read the FAQ but does not give a
> > >    link. I already read http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/wiki/FAQ
> > >    Is it the right FAQ?
> > >
> > >    It says there is a systray but I have enabled it in system/modules and
> > >    it does not seem to show up anywhere.
> >
> > You have to add it to the content of a shelf.
>
> Yes, that was confusing, some things get auto added, but systray doesn't.

actually it depends on config - u'll find that those auto-added items are
already there in contents, just module providing the gadget has yet to load and
so the gadget isn't there until its loaded. :)