[e-users] LinuxTag Cedric BAIL Fri Feb 17 06:00:19 2012

Hello guys,

I think that we, the Enlightenment community, should attend LinuxTag
and try to have a booth there. I know we have some German around here
and we should be able to attend it. It would have been better to not
only have a booth, but also propose a presentation, but it's sadly to
late for that. So, is any one in Germany ready to lead a community
booth at LinuxTag in Berlin this year ? Or should the frenchies try to
take care of it ?
  For more information : http://wiki.linuxtag.org/w/fp:Call_for_Projects

Regards,
--