Re: [e-users] Fixing autostart config without wiping it? Marc MERLIN Tue Feb 21 22:00:16 2012

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 04:43:35PM -0800, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> > does xfce-terminal show the commandline you used? xterm certainly does.
>
> Grr, that's it, it does not, so e17 wasn't able to capture the proper
> command line.

Actually, it was there, I was confused.
ps shows:

xfce4-terminal -T window1 --role=window1
xfce4-terminal -T window2 --role=window2
xfce4-terminal -T window3 --role=window3
xfce4-terminal -T window4 --role=window4
xfce4-terminal -T window5 --role=window5
xfce4-terminal -T window6 --role=window6
xfce4-terminal -T window7 --role=window7
xfce4-terminal -T window9 --role=window9

So window argv capture didn't work right, but now that I launch them from
xinitrc, things seem ok.

> > settings -> windows -> window remembers. all your remembers are listed here
> > so
> > u can do just what u are doing now. :)
>
> Ah, I looked in the wrong place, I see it now.

Ok, so I got myself out of the whole I was in, but now I'm apparently missing
the setting
for 'save now and do not track changes afterwards'.
How I disable 'track changes'.

I have save all settings on, but not 'keep current properties'.

How do I turn off saving of window changes?

Thanks,
Marc
Microsoft is to operating systems ....
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/