Re: [e-users] Fixing autostart config without wiping it? The Rasterman Wed Feb 22 01:01:06 2012

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 21:20:50 -0800 Marc MERLIN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 04:43:35PM -0800, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> > > does xfce-terminal show the commandline you used? xterm certainly does.
> >
> > Grr, that's it, it does not, so e17 wasn't able to capture the proper
> > command line.
>
> Actually, it was there, I was confused.
> ps shows:
>
> xfce4-terminal -T window1 --role=window1
> xfce4-terminal -T window2 --role=window2
> xfce4-terminal -T window3 --role=window3
> xfce4-terminal -T window4 --role=window4
> xfce4-terminal -T window5 --role=window5
> xfce4-terminal -T window6 --role=window6
> xfce4-terminal -T window7 --role=window7
> xfce4-terminal -T window9 --role=window9

eh? i've never seen this to not be right. looking at a test i did with xterm -
from my config:

        group "E_Remember" struct {
            value "match" int: 7;
            value "apply_first_only" uchar: 1;
            value "prop.command" string: "xterm -e htop";
            value "prop.icon_preference" uchar: 0;
            value "prop.offer_resistance" uchar: 0;
        }

command is there... i even tested a logut and log in and xterm -e htop starts..
with htop running... :/ works for me with xterm.