Re: [e-users] settings > settings panel The Rasterman Fri Feb 24 17:00:23 2012

On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 16:35:56 -0500 Christopher Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
said:

> On 02/24/2012 04:33 PM, mh wrote:
> > Somehow the top of my settings panel window extends beyond the top of the
> > desktop. I can't pull it down or move it lower. Besides deleting my e
> > configuration, is there any way to move it down? All the other Settings
> > options, like Gadgets, Modules, Themes etc are fine. thanks...
> >
> Hold down ALT + Grab the window (with the mouse). Should be able to move
> it then.

or alt+right mouse to get window menu anywhere on a window and then select
window -> move. also ctrl+alt+w brings up this menu - you can kbd control it
all - the moving too (arrow keys + escape to stop), or right mouse button on
the bottom resize bar moves too