Re: [e-users] Enlightenment Themes Jeff Hoogland Fri Feb 24 23:00:07 2012

Yes feel free to repackage/distribute as you will.

~Jeff Hoogland <http://jeffhoogland.com/>
Thoughts on Technology <http://jeffhoogland.blogspot.com/>, Tech Blog
Bodhi Linux <http://bodhilinux.com/>, Enlightenment for your Desktop