Re: [e-users] Make shelf fit screen size Jonathan Hooverman Sun Apr 01 10:01:18 2012

Am Mon, 2 Apr 2012 00:05:29 +0900
schrieb Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Sun, 1 Apr 2012 11:18:48 +0200 Jonathan Hooverman
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
>
> > Dear List,
> >
> > I am using DR17 for a while but there is one issue, I was not able
> > solve for me.
> >
> > I have unchecked the option "Shrink to content width" for the shelf,
> > so that the shelf fills the complete screen size:
> >
> > http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/624/screenshotbbdcee0f.png
> >
> > Now, if I open some more windows, the shelf width increases and e.g.
> > the clock, systray vanishes from the active screen:
> >
> > http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3382/screenshotea83385a.png
> >
> > The screesn size 1024x1280 is correctly configured.
> >
> > What will fix this?
> >
> > Thank you for your reply.
>
> a patch to fix the bug or re-enabling "shrink to fit" :)

Unfortunately this leads to the same result. I regret, but I will not
be able to provide some patch for this due to lack of experience. Do you
want me to file a bug? Are you able reproduce this?