Re: [e-users] Dual-Monitor Setup not working with current e17 ml Fri Apr 06 10:01:15 2012

Many thanks,

actually the problem was the missing xinerama support in ecore. I seem to
have missed the output of ecore telling me of it.
I installes the development libs of xinerama and recompiled. And now it
works as expected.

Regards
Marco