[e-users] bind to acpi event button/lid P Purkayastha Fri Apr 06 20:00:15 2012

Hi,

   In the "Hardware Configuration" dialog, I am unable to get e to bind
to the "button/lid" acpi event. acpi_listen correctly displays that the
event has been generated.

I tried the sleep button, and the configuration dialog is able to detect
that. So, it seems that e fails to detect the button/lid specifically.

I know that the default profile comes with this option preconfigured.
However, my config is quite old and heavily modified from the defaults,
and I don't want to have to reconfigure everything (because I will
inevitably forget to configure something).