entombedgame@googlegroups.com

Re: [Entombed] Jason Allen Tue Dec 29 04:00:07 2009

Hello,

Secret areas aren't easy to find. But they're only small bonuses. You can
find them by using a locate secret scroll and following the directions. This
isn't easy though. Once you've followed the directions, you'll then have to
search the area using the Z key. If there is a secret nearby you'll hear a
chime and a new path will be open from that location. You can then enter and
find what goodies (if any) you've discovered.

Cheers!
Jason