entombedgame@googlegroups.com

RE: [Entombed] FW: Entombed Kim Friedman Tue Apr 19 06:00:13 2011

Hi, Richard, I got a very nice email from Mr. Allen and of course I sent
him a message with all my particulars. I used PayPal so he most probably
has gotten or will get the payment. As I understand it, the character
stats are built in. I know when one is playing D&D that one must roll
dice to determine the various attributes of a given character. I don't
see that there is any means of determining the alignment of a character.
I think this game is pretty interesting because of the randomness. I
know when I've played I would always check my character's health, amount
of experience points needed, and I also tried not to backtrack if I
could help it. I also have this MUD client on my desktop called VIP MUD
and I confess I don't know what to do with the thing. I am no technogeek
and I'm all at sea when it comes to using it. I heard a demo of it and
it still eludes me. I've never written scripts (and wouldn't try it
because I don't know what I'm doing).  My options for characters is a
bit limited. Right now, I can't play a monk, druid, or bard. I must say,
it gets really weird when my dead characters fight the living one. I
take it there is an assumption that if you are killed you will rise
again as a nasty person (assuming you tried to live an honorable life in
the first place. Must close for now. Regards, Kim Friedman (who hopes to
get better at the game).

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richard Sherman
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 12:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Entombed] FW: Entombed

Hi,

As for payment, did you use pay pal? if so, your game is ready to be
unlocked to the full version. If not, then give Jason a day or so more.
He
is quite busy and sometimes takes a bit to get back to some. He does
however
monitor this list and might see your plight and get it resolved as
quickly
as he can.

As for your characters dying, two suggestions:

1. Keep plugging away with new combos of characters and new games.

2. Save often. If a character dies, reload.

Don't forget to rest. Press the S, as in status, key to check your
characters health. Especially in the beginning where a few hits can be
lethal.

Good luck.

Shermanator