entombedgame@googlegroups.com

Re: [Entombed] ENQUIRY dark Sat Feb 18 22:00:30 2012

Brandon I'm shocked.

After all if god hadn't intended us to be superior to goblins and ogres he
wouldn't have made them so dam uggly! and if you think they're people too, well
I'd like to see you trust one of them with your best splendid steel sword named
grogun!

and look how greedy they are! when Kobold, goblins etc try to run a business,
they always charge through the nose and expect us to pay just because we happen
to be visitors to twilight won! and they are so slap dahs, look how long it
takes them to organize something as simple as getting a new shipment of items
into a store.

And look at their affect upon women. Someone I knew had a daughter run off with
a half giant all the way to level 25, ---- needless to say he left her hanging
and now she does nothing but sit in a spider infested room all day counting
crystals for a living.

if you ask me, the hole lot of them should get back down to level 18 where they
belong and leave the propper parts of the dungeon to decent, tolerant and fair
minded folks like you and me, ---- or at least like me!

If you ask me, ogres, goblins, orcs, kobolds etc are good only for one thing,
----- slaying!

Now, excuse me, I need to attend a meeting of the humans are good clan!

Btw, of course this is a joke, I just thought I'd mention that sinse I know in
the Us racism can be a bit of a sore issue sometimes, ---- though to be honest
racism is so inherently stupid anyway I don't see the problem with a little
parody as long as it's meant in fun.

Beware the grue!

Dark.