entombedgame@googlegroups.com

Re: [Entombed] memory problems reed dcl Mon Feb 20 23:00:24 2012

Messagesince I am in the  position of having to moove huge amounts of data
between drives. highest performance is a must for me.
I did find that if you disable the paging file, together with some other
tweeks. u can impruve the coppying speed  dramatically. running duel channel
memory in pared kits helps too.
I envy you, eight gigs. not to bad.
what kinnda speks u got.