entombedgame@googlegroups.com

RE: [Entombed] memory problems Jason Symes Tue Feb 21 08:00:20 2012

AMD Phenom II 980 (3.7Ghz), 8GB ddr3-1333 (expandable to 16GB later if
necessary), and at some point I'll be taking out my current sata 3gbps drive
and putting in a 6gbps drive, just couldn't afford one at the time I built
my machine.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of reed dcl
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 12:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Entombed] memory problems

since I am in the  position of having to moove huge amounts of data between
drives. highest performance is a must for me.
I did find that if you disable the paging file, together with some other
tweeks. u can impruve the coppying speed  dramatically. running duel channel
memory in pared kits helps too.
I envy you, eight gigs. not to bad.
what kinnda speks u got.