entombedgame@googlegroups.com

Re: [Entombed] version 1.05B was Is Jason Alan still around? Ron Schamerhorn Tue Feb 21 10:01:51 2012

Hi Jason

  I'm feeling overly dumb presently....  I trried installing the sql 3.5 and
got a network error.  However I thought maybe I already had installed it for
something else and sure enough it shows up under the add/remove programs.
so 105b is installed and working.  Thanks much

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason Symes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 11:01 AM
Subject: RE: [Entombed] version 1.05B was Is Jason Alan still around?

Hi Ron. Here's the link to Microsoft's self-extracting archive for SQL
Compact 3.5 SP2.
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=5783
Install SSCERuntime_x86-ENU.msi only on 32-bit Windows, and
SSCERuntime_x86-ENU.msi and SSCERuntime_x64-ENU.msi in that order for 64-bit
Windows. If you can't get those to install, then chances are you've got an
older version of the package already installed, so just uninstall the older
version and put these on. hth