entombedgame@googlegroups.com

Re: [Entombed] Re: GETTING RID OF PAST CHARACTERS dark Tue Feb 21 15:00:49 2012

ah, good to know.

I'm glad the shaman thing is fixed, sinse it was a pain in the kneck and made
the class far harder to play than they should've been, not to mention the fix
to pick locks.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Allan Thompson
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 8:52 PM
  Subject: Re: [Entombed] Re: GETTING RID OF PAST CHARACTERS

  Actualy the random race/class feature wasn't put in the game as of yet but
heavily talked about on the list, at least from last I had heard. Also the
identify bug is still in effect in 1.05B test although some other bugs were
seriously squashed  including the pick lock skill actually being able to open
locked chests above level 10 and the Shaman/polymorph thing.

  al
  "The truth will set you free"
  Jesus Christ of Nazareth 33A.D.