entombedgame@googlegroups.com

Re: [Entombed] hold the torch high Brandon Keith Biggs Tue Feb 21 20:00:05 2012

Hello,
http://www.qwitter-client.net/lpthw/index.html
is the best guide for learning programming hands down.
Once you learn one language it is really easy to learn another so I’ve been
told. Once you get understanding of a basic OO environment and you get the
terminology you can move to C++ and other not OO languages much easier. I’m
assuming Entombed is in some form of C++ because there are so many bugs that
are hard to fix...
Python is the easiest language to learn hands down. Use note pad and your
windows command prompt instead of edit.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs

From: reed dcl
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 8:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Entombed] hold the torch high

ok ok, guys, u all seem to be the best people to ask here.
I need a honest opinion pleas. so here goes.
just like any one else out there I do have ideas of games floating in my hed.
from the types of games like grant theft auto, and to termenator salvation. my
question is this. if sighted programmers can do it. why can I who are not
sighted do the same for my non sighted folks.
question. I am a windows tech. litterally I can install it with my eyes close.
just from pure memory. open up a pc case. to get to that nasty harddrive. and
connect it up to a different pc if need be to get some ones data rescued. and
much more.
all I am trying to ask by mensioning all this is this.
I do no absolutely nothing about programming games., I hurd about veriables and
constance. but that’s about it.
my question is this. where can I go to get the easyest way to lern how to make
these type of games as well as the likes of entombed?
My gole is to help people in life. heck if I had the no how, |I would gladly
help jayson out, with programmingm skills and funding.
I have a passion for what I do.
and If I can help others why not.
pleas do not get me wrong here.
I do not  mean to sound arrogant or anythin like that.
|I just need to ask all these things so I can get the best answer possible.
where do I go and what do I do. from here. I no its not a thing one can lern
over night but, I possess intuitivity, stubberness, and determination. when my
pc crashes because I applied a wrong tweek I wil spend hours trying to
backtrack my steps to see where I whent wrong.
this attetude, is I am assuming a fondemental must have if u want to be a
programmer, because sorting out bugs can be a pain.
sorry if I rambled but I am sure you guys understand now.
I would love it. if I could personally make a game just as good as the sighted
folks have. why can we as blind folks not be entytled to the same plesures.
I am sure that if we stand together we can make a difference.
so to sum up.
1. where is the best sorce for me to lern about programming. audio games.
2. if I have limited funds right now where do I start and how do I do it.
3. because there are so many do it your self guides out ther, but they all
asume you know a little of prograqmmig they are useless. thuss, where do I go
from here.
4. if  I with all your guys help, I get it right for in some way to get hold of
ways to do programming and learn how to make audio games.
how do I go about testing and beta testing it. and wil u guys help me test it.
thanks very much for any info.