entombedgame@googlegroups.com

Re: [Entombed] memory problems Brandon Keith Biggs Tue Feb 21 20:00:08 2012

MessageI heard Windows 8 won’t need very many specs. I heard it would be more
like CromeVox.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs

From: reed dcl
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 8:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Entombed] memory problems

hay hay not bad!!
with me, because  I sadly cannot have a car of my own to drive, because the
road isn't to vissable for me.
*grin*.
any ways, that is why I made the pc industry my hobby. I constantly try to
build mine up. and expand it, to have fine balance between power and
performance. gigabyte
p67 a ud4 b3  motherboard. that supports duel channel memory up to 32 gigs.
though I only got 4 gigs of duel channel kit corsaire venjence ddr3 memory
running at 1600 mhz
intell p67 sandy bridge chipsit. no not the recalled ones. the latest one that
they brought out after that to fix there mess. the b3 vursion.
segate momentus xt 500 gb. with 32 megs of hd cash. cuppled with with 4 gig
/solid state nan flash memory chip on board for faster cashing.
1 thousand 2 hundred watt power supply.  gigabyte uf corse?
and because I hate noisy pc's I got the, ay m d. radion hd 67 70 silent pype
kooling grafics card
creative x-fi xtreem music. or extreem audio as it was known then.
oh and to round it off. a tv card.
I wonder how windows eight is gonna run on this rig.