entombedgame@googlegroups.com

Re: [Entombed] Portible virsion of emtoomed? Dakotah Rickard Tue Feb 21 21:00:24 2012

While you couldn't run entombed from a thumbdrive, you could maybe
migrate your saved games from computer to computer on thumbdrive, from
the documents folder, saved games, entombed saves, and all players
final folder. Or you could sync it like I often do, so that you can
play the game on your desktop or whatever, then leave and take it with
you on your laptop.

SIgned:
Dakotah Rickard