entombedgame@googlegroups.com

RE: [Entombed] hold the torch high Jason Symes Tue Feb 21 21:00:38 2012

As I recall, one of the reasons 1.05a and b came out, was to upgrade from
one of the .Net 2008 to 2010, not sure if he's using Visual c or VB.
Entombed 1.05a used the clickonce installer, which caused even more issues
than the other installer 1.05b uses. There were only a small handful that
tried installing it that actually got 1.05a to work.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Brandon Keith Biggs
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 9:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Entombed] hold the torch high

Hello,
http://www.qwitter-client.net/lpthw/index.html
is the best guide for learning programming hands down.
Once you learn one language it is really easy to learn another so I've been
told. Once you get understanding of a basic OO environment and you get the
terminology you can move to C++ and other not OO languages much easier. I'm
assuming Entombed is in some form of C++ because there are so many bugs that
are hard to fix...
Python is the easiest language to learn hands down. Use note pad and your
windows command prompt instead of edit.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs