entombedgame@googlegroups.com

Re: [Entombed] memory problems reed dcl Tue Feb 21 23:00:49 2012

yeh it would be. but i do not think we would quite live of them. just invision what might happen if the cloud had a service.
outage?
hahah!

From: "Dakotah Rickard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 6:38 AM
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Entombed] memory problems

I want one as soon as the issues are out though, an SSD, that is.

It'd be so rockin' awesome to not have to wait for the thing to click
and whir and plod along.

Imagine. We're getting back to solid state, going old schoold, as it
were. Makes me wonder if we're gonna go retro on anything else in the
field. I mean, technically because of cloud and other sync stuff,
we're practically able to live off terminals. Wouldn't that be funny.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard