entombedgame@googlegroups.com

[Entombed] ENTOMBED ARMY Adriano Fri Feb 24 14:01:35 2012

Hi all, just tried making an army on entombed but it doesn’t work. The second I
click on entombed.sav a window comes up saying that the folder can’t be open
etc etc and to choose a programme with which to open it. When I press tab, a
message comes up saying that doing this may harm my computer.

So looks like windows 7 done it again and it looks like I won’t be able to
create an army on entombed unless somebody using windows 7 can help me out.

Adriano