eskiepeople@googlegroups.com

[eskiepeople:15183] Multiples of messages Eskielover Mon Oct 25 20:00:12 2010

How come I'm getting at least 2 copies of every message?  I got 4 duplicates
just now about Perry's comment about Petland and defamation.  Does someone
need to take my old email address of the mailing list.  I already
unsubscribed from the group under my old email address.

Sugar Bear and Chena too.

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.  You are his
life, his love, his leader.  He will be yours, faithful and true to the last

beat of his heart.  You owe it to him to be worthy of duch devotion."