eskiepeople@googlegroups.com

RE: [eskiepeople:16393] Priorities Sue Sonnenberg Wed Jan 26 20:00:35 2011

Not sure if my thoughts are wanted here, but think Carrie may be referring that
she has tried to volunteer with this group or give some help and has never
gotten a response, I too have tried to offer help with this group a while back,
offering to take a leg of the traveling and never got a response, I was a bit
put out. But then thought better of it,  I figured you didn't know me from adam
nor if I was going to actually help this dog or harm it  sell it etc. So I
figured that was why I never got a response. I presume you have to actually be
part of a rescue group and join to become a volunteer.
Maybe I am completely wrong here. Just my thoughts
 Sue Sonnenberg,Mom of a rescued 10 yr old Eskie and rescued barn cat. :)
________________________________
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carrie Burton
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 11:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [eskiepeople:16361] Priorities

I keep reading all of your emails and wonder what your priorities are. I read
about babies who need help and wonder where they might be, because even though
I mentioned before that a location would be helpful, I was ignored.

It seems everything I have tried to do for my eskie babies or any other fur
babies has been criticized and or rejected by this group. While I am forwarding
messages and hoping and praying for homes for these babies, YOU are talking
about completely ridiculous and worthless so called chili recipes and ignoring
what is really important!

What is wrong with you people? You call yourselves a rescue group, yet you
ignore and or reject help from anyone who is not "one of your chosen few".
>From what I have seen, you are much more interested in promoting yourselves
and what you do as individuals than getting others involved in helping these
wonderful little creatures! You rely on each other and reject all other help!
That is such a self serving and completely wrong approach to the real problem!
I wish you well, but doubt that you will reach your so called "goals"
considering your behavior.

Carrie Burton (mom to a 13 year old epileptic American Eskimo,
and a healthy adopted mixed breed). NOT THAT ANY OF YOU REALLY CARE!

"A government big enough to give you everything you want,
 is strong enough to take everything you have."
--Thomas Jefferson--
[http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s4/karsmi123/fb/th_n0205.gif]

<http://www.satisfaction.com/codes/nfl-football-comments-1.php>