eskiepeople@googlegroups.com

Re: [eskiepeople:16401] Priorities Debbie Deshotel Wed Jan 26 22:00:17 2011

Wonders what is ment by montana being a DEAD zone, sounds scary to me

sue, as a transport coordinator, i try to respond to ALL offers i get... even if it's just to say "i got that leg filled, but i appreciate the offer" and sometimes i even ask if the person is willing to be a backup driver... so not getting a response from the coordinator- shame on the coordinator... u didnt state where u are located? sometimes responding publicly to a coordinator to say "hey, i sent u an offer and havent heard from u" may get a response (sometimes a new coordinator forgets to check their spam/junk folders and yours may have gone there)... not making excuses, just explaining from experience. i dont know if carrie understands that eskiepeople is not "one group"... it is a discussion board where several specific rescue groups network (heartbandits, eskie rescuers united, snowbird/walnut hill, stacy & perry's group)... but w/o knowing carrie's location, it's hard to say WHY she's not getting a response... if she's in AZ, NM, Montana... those are pretty much black holes for other rescues (as far as im aware)... but being a discussion group that is not group specific (i know HB & ERU have their own discussion groups specifically for their members/volunteers)... i think complaining about lack of communication is bad form... w/o getting specifics from carrie, we're all offering concjecture at this time

Deborah M Guske
Rockford, IL
Assistant Treasurer
(remove spaces)
deborah@ eskierescuers. org
goosky@ aol. com
Eskie Rescuers United
American Eskimo Dog Rescue, Inc
501c3 Non Profit Organization
www. eskierescuers. org
http: // video. yahoo. com/watch/4345334?fr=yvmtf
Sonny Day Productions
http: // www. sonnydayproductions. net/
Be a part of Sonny Watch!
www. supersonny. net
http:// www. youtube. com/watch?v=DCZqB2Dv8Gk

Prov 12:10- A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal

"I am involved in dog rescue: my wallet and gas tank are always running on empty, my house is never quiet and free of dog hair, nor is my car, my inbox is full of ongoing despair and misery, but my heart and soul are replenished with unconditional love, loyalty, and joy that can only come from a rescued dog!" ~ Author Unknown