eskiepeople@googlegroups.com

Re: [eskiepeople:16431] Fw: Chili Cook-Off Winners/late priority post Louise Coyer Fri Jan 28 14:00:03 2011

Yes, Dorothy, it really is a nice break for those of us in rescue who eat,
sleep, and breathe (literally) Eskies.  If I remember correctly that was one of
Perry's goals when they started this group way back when.
There ARE groups out there that deal solely with rescue and if someone is
looking for a strictly rescue topic group, it is easy enough to find them.
This
group goes above and beyond that.  Yes, some of us know the others better and
longer.  Just hang out here long enough and you'll soon be an "oldtimer" too.
The way all of us got "known" and in the "inner sanctum" (tongue in cheek there
as if there is such a thing it was never intended to be), was by hanging out
through thick and thin, through sorrow and joys.  We have shared so much more
of
our lives here than just our dogs.  The dogs are PRIORITY.  That goes without
saying so we don't bother to say it.  You can't possibly hang out here very
long
without getting that.  Instead of thinking of us as being the "inner circle"
think of us as being veterans of many battles who find camaraderie in each
other's company.
Perry & Stacie, I am thinking of you and Jazmyn daily and my heart hurts for
you.  Please give Jazmyn a gentle hug and kiss from Ray & I.  She is indeed a
very special girl.
Louise
PS:  Here's an off topic comment.  I got your Christmas card the other day
Stacie.  You were the last (so far), but not by much.  Clara Rogers came only a
few days earlier.  : )  <huge grins and thanks for sending them out even though
late>  They were enjoyed just as much if not more than if they'd arrived on
time.  And of course it makes me feel like I was downright "on time" by mailing
ours out on Christmas eve.  LOLOL

Louise, Ray, and the Furkids

Ray and Louise Coyer, Directors
Walnut Hill Farm Am. Eskimo Dog Rescue
www.eskiefarm.org
IL-IN-KY Heart Bandits Chapter Directors
Heart Bandits Am. Eskimo Dog Rescue, Inc.
www .heartbandits.com