eskiepeople@googlegroups.com

[eskiepeople:18512] Happy Thanksgiving kclange Sun Dec 04 22:00:43 2011

Hello Everyone and Happy Thanksgiving.
I am sending you a few photos of a few of our critters to say Happy
Thanksgiving to you all.
I sent a photo of Yukon and our pet turkey Kevin. He is NOT Thanksgiving dinner.
 He is one of our many critters whom we adopted as a little chick and lives at
our farm. Yukon has always loved him and follows him everywhere around the
orchard.The others are our "have to have a toy" kids, Tundra & Lillie.
We have much to be thankful for this year and want to wish you all a very Happy
Thanksgiving with family and friends.
Blessings to you all.
 Karen & Craig, Yukon, Tundra & Lillie Lange