eskiepeople@googlegroups.com

[eskiepeople:18809] Cricket Surgery Chip-in update. Louise Coyer Sun Feb 19 12:00:29 2012

Good Morning,

Just wanted to remind everyone again of the Chip-in we are holding for
Cricket's surgery in the morning.  Still plenty of time to make a small
donation to help the bigger picture here.  Every dollar raised is one dollar
less that we have to take from helping the next senior.  Or even for buying dog
food and paying basic vet care.  You guys know how hard it is to make expenses
meet for one or two dogs. Multiply that by a dozen for most of us rescuers.
Sorry, don't want to start preaching and rambling again.
Here's the ever important link:
http://welovedogs.chipin.com/cricket
Or you can donate to our paypal account:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] .  Or send to our
snail mail addy which is the same as on the Christmas card list.

Many, many thanks,
Louise
PS:  We will post updates on Cricket after her surgery tomorrow.
Louise, Ray, and the Furkids
Ray and Louise Coyer, Directors
Walnut Hill Farm Am. Eskimo Dog Rescue
IN-KY Heart Bandits AE Dog Rescue