eskiepeople@googlegroups.com

Re: [eskiepeople:18810] Help needed for Eskie surgery. Louise Coyer Sun Feb 19 12:00:35 2012

Yes, Patty it should be fine.  I'll double check on it.
Thanks.
Louise

Louise, Ray, and the Furkids

Ray and Louise Coyer, Directors
Walnut Hill Farm Am. Eskimo Dog Rescue
IN-KY Heart Bandits AE Dog Rescue
www.eskiefarm.org
www.heartbandits.com

________________________________
 From: P JORGENSON <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: eskiepeople <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 1:16 PM
Subject: RE: [eskiepeople:18805] Help needed for Eskie surgery.

I used Pay pal hope that gets to them okay. ?

Patty Jorgenson 509-385-7604
Spokane Regional American Eskimo Club
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/

________________________________
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 13:11:49 -0600
Subject: Re: [eskiepeople:18804] Help needed for Eskie surgery.
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have it.  Let me know if anyone needs it.

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 12:25 PM, Louise Coyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks Perry.  Yes, you can send to Walnut Hill Farm AE Dog Rescue.  Our
address is the same as our home address.  If you have the Christmas card list
addresses still, it is the same.  Or I can send privately to anyone.  Thanks so
much.  Perry, I would guess that Stacie has it but if not, I can private email
it to her.

>Louise, Ray, and the Furkids
>Ray and Louise Coyer, Directors
>Walnut Hill Farm Am. Eskimo Dog Rescue
>IN-KY Heart Bandits AE Dog Rescue
>www.eskiefarm.org
>www.heartbandits.com

Thank You,

Stacie E. Mancini
Co-Founder, American Eskimo Dog Rescue & Sanctuary of Iowa
Moderator, Eskiepeople
www.eskiedog.org

http://groups.google.com/group/eskiepeople/web/terms-of-use-safety-tips