excel-macros@googlegroups.com

$$Excel-Macros$$ step by step the result LAKSHMAN PRASAD Wed Feb 29 11:00:29 2012

Dear Grpou Member,

Look at the attached file this solution was posted by Mr. NOORION. I was trying
to understand step by step the result. But I m unable to understand “INDIRECT”.
Can anyone clarify the steps.

Regards
LAKSHMAN

quick attention or may not be answered.

5)  Cross-promotion of, or links to, forums competitive to this forum in
signatures are prohibited.

NOTE  : Don't ever post personal or confidential data in a workbook. Forum