factor-talk@lists.sourceforge.net

[Factor-talk] 64-bit Hugh Aguilar Mon Nov 09 17:00:33 2009

Well, I decided to join the modern world and switch over from Windows to
Ubuntu (9.04). I found that the 64-bit version of Factor wouldn't run on my
computer (I got an error message that I can't execute a binary file), but
the 32-bit version did run okay. I have an AMD Turion MK38, which is 64-bit.
What are the requirements for the different versions of Factor?