fedora-list@redhat.com

VIA Rhine II Compatible Fast Ethernet Adapter BrainStorm Sat Oct 31 14:00:10 2009

From: "Athmane Madjoudj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2009 5:24 PM
To: "Community assistance, encouragement,and advice for using Fedora." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: VIA Rhine II Compatible Fast Ethernet Adapter

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 9:20 PM, BrainStorm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sorry my english.
I've tried many distros: ubuntu, debian, backtrack and Fedora.
And when i try to configure/use my wireless internet connection in the many
ways of this distros i get frozed
everthing freeze, and the keyboard leds 'caps' and 'scroll' keeps
flashing...
All the distros, the same thing, the problem surely is the adapter, i've
searched for a long time but no one could help-me...
I hope someone know anything about this sad error.

you had a kernel panic

--
Athmane Madjoudj

Yes, I suspected, but how can I solve given that the problem occurs in all distros I tried?