fedora-list@redhat.com

Possible bug with F16 + fingerprint reader and gnome login Digimer Fri Feb 03 04:08:41 2012

Hi all,

  I've seen a bug for a while and was going to file a bug, but was
hoping to confirm that others see it as well.

  When I log into Gnome by swiping my finger, it logs in and then
immediately kicks out the the screen saver, requiring a second login.
However, if I login by instead typing a password, it is fine.

Fully up to date (as of Jan. 29, 2012) Fedora 16 x86_64.
Was upgraded from Fedora 16
Lenovo Thinkpad 400s
Reader is reported as "UPEK Eikon 2"

--