fetchmail-friends@lists.ccil.org

[fetchmail][Fwd: Help with Fetchmail and webrt] Phillip Leremi Thu Mar 25 02:59:42 2004

Hi i new to the list and sorry if this has been asked before.

I run a box with the following:-
Redhat 9.0
RT-3.0.9
Fetchmail which comes with Redhat 9.0

1.so my problem is that i'm trying to use fetchmail to get mail from the server to WebRT I have 4 queues and one main email address which all my clients know so i don't want to confuse my client by giving them 4 different email address, so what i want is that when i receive an email i want the email to go to the right queue so how do i do that?

2.The other thing that i want to know is that is it possible to have time worked =15 minutes by default?

--
Kind Regards,
Phillip

--