fish-users@lists.sourceforge.net

[Fish-users] BUG: Mimedb is blocking on some extensions Benjamin Dauvergne Mon Nov 03 00:01:20 2008

Hi,

I saw that mimedb blocked my fish command line when TAB-completing and
I traced the problem somewhere, I thought you would be interested.
The full report is in the Ubuntu bug repository:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fish/+bug/149998

Hope this help. I use fish 1.23.0 on Ubuntu.