fish-users@lists.sourceforge.net

[Fish-users] Axel on Github (Was: Fish Shell adoption / random comments) SanskritFritz Fri Jul 08 02:01:11 2011

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 12:31 AM, Patrick Mc(avery <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> **
>
> Here is the link:
> https://github.com/liljencrantz
> He goes by his last name lijencrantz

This is incredible, he is very much active, there is even a commit from
today. I really wonder what could have happened, that he abandoned the fish
project in such a way. This looks like he is pissed off by something. Or
there are reasons beyond my understanding, after all he is probably a
genius.