fish-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Re: [Fish-users] errors when doing cd - Jan Kanis Fri Feb 03 20:05:22 2012

I can't reproduce this on linux.
The 'prevd' function gets called from the 'cd' function, but without any
arguments, so the 'switch $argv[$i]' line should not be executed.
What is the output of the command 'seq 0' on your system? It should not
give any output at all.