fish-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Re: [Fish-users] errors when doing cd - Peter Flood Fri Feb 03 20:05:42 2012

$ seq 0
1
0

On 03/02/2012 19:02, Jan Kanis wrote:
I can't reproduce this on linux.
The 'prevd' function gets called from the 'cd' function, but without any arguments, so the 'switch $argv[$i]' line should not be executed. What is the output of the command 'seq 0' on your system? It should not give any output at all.