fish-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Re: [Fish-users] errors when doing cd - Peter Flood Fri Feb 03 20:06:20 2012

I'm using the latest gitorious master, I pulled (no changes) and recompiled but still the same. Here's the latest commit when I run hg log

changeset:   1869:74cfa0edf2a5
bookmark:    master
tag:         default/master
tag:         tip
user:        Jan Kanis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
date:        Tue Jan 31 01:38:20 2012 +0100
summary: Add stddef.h to util.c, so ptrdiff_t is defined in all environments

David, are you using OS X, do you know which changeset you're using?

Thx
Peter