flexigrid@googlegroups.com

Re: adding autosuggest to Qucik Saerch John Teague Tue Oct 20 13:00:23 2009

I have not tried to do what you are attempting, primarily because I have not
developed on ColdFusion recently. However, I did find a reference that may
be of some help to you: http://www.webtrenches.com/cfjq/readme.txt

Cheers,

John