flexigrid@googlegroups.com

Re: Export flexigrid data to csv file Bhavesh Furia Thu Aug 25 09:00:54 2011

Hi,
You can use the *Table2CSV * plugin (
http://www.kunalbabre.com/projects/table2CSV.php<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://www.kunalbabre.com/projects/table2CSV.php>)
which allows you to
convert the visible columns of table with *custom HEADERS* into a CSV file.

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 1:06 AM, Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How can I export the content in of a Flexigrid data table to a csv
> file??
> Is there some plugin to perform this?

Regards,

Bhavesh Furia* *| Tejosma Technologies | 8050035172 | 9029078108

Never Blame A Day In Your Life.
Good Days Give You Happiness, Bad Days Give You Experience.
Both Are Essential In Life.