flexigrid@googlegroups.com

Re: Popup / Tooltip Austin Roberts Wed Feb 01 23:07:43 2012

I really like this approach for displaying the tooltip.  Very simple.
However, I have found that if you wrap the text in any DOM element, it
breaks the resizing of the columns.  I have this issue in 2 separate
instances and 2 separate methods for wrapping the text.  If I use a
div element and set the title as recommended above while creating the
json, when you drag the column to change the width, you have to
refresh for it to take effect properly.  The column header width gets
out of sync with the column width.  This does not happen when it is
just text.

The 2nd scenario, I wrap the element with an anchor using the
'process' option when generating the grid.  Same situation occurs.

Has anyone else seen this?  Any suggestions?