flexigrid@googlegroups.com

JSON data format requirements? Jeremy Coulson Tue Apr 03 08:04:35 2012

I am trying to use Flexigrid for a web app here at work that gets some
JSON data.  The validator at http://jsonlint.com/ says my JSON is
valid, but when I run my test page with Flexigrid, the grid shows my
column headings and then just says "processing...please wait"
forever.  It never shows any data.  I figure I've either just messed
up the code in the page or there's some sort of formatting requirement
for JSON to which I am not adhering.

Here's a link to the test page:

http://www.co.frederick.va.us/dev/flexigrid-1.1/test.html

Here's a link to my JSON:

http://www.co.frederick.va.us/dev/flexigrid-1.1/addresses.js

Any help is deeply appreciated.  This plugin would solve a pretty
major problem at work.  Thanks!

Jeremy