flexigrid@googlegroups.com

Re: JSON data format requirements? Guillermo Cuadra Wed Apr 04 08:02:34 2012

Page indicate the current view page. ie. if we show 10 record per page, and
the table have 80 record, we have 8 pages.

Total is the total of the register in the table, in the example of 80
record, total is 80.

Page is useful for the query limit.

2012/4/4 Jeremy Coulson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Poyor:
>
> I'm afraid I don't entirely understand the changes to be made.  What
> do "page" and "total" mean?
>
> Jeremy
>
> On Apr 4, 3:32 am, poyor7 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > My friend,
> >
> > Try this format in ur addresses.js
> >
> > {page:1,total:50,rows:[{id:"a0",cell:["226 CLAVEN
> > LN","312"]},{id:"a1",cell:["1377 FAIRFAX PIKE","280"]}]}
> >

> > On Tuesday, April 3, 2012 10:45:33 PM UTC+8, Jeremy Coulson wrote:
> >
> > > I am trying to use Flexigrid for a web app here at work that gets some
> > > JSON data.  The validator athttp://jsonlint.com/says my JSON is
> > > valid, but when I run my test page with Flexigrid, the grid shows my
> > > column headings and then just says "processing...please wait"
> > > forever.  It never shows any data.  I figure I've either just messed
> > > up the code in the page or there's some sort of formatting requirement
> > > for JSON to which I am not adhering.
> >
> > > Here's a link to the test page:
> >
> > >http://www.co.frederick.va.us/dev/flexigrid-1.1/test.html
> >
> > > Here's a link to my JSON:
> >
> > >http://www.co.frederick.va.us/dev/flexigrid-1.1/addresses.js
> >
> > > Any help is deeply appreciated.  This plugin would solve a pretty
> > > major problem at work.  Thanks!
> >
> > > Jeremy

-Solo compartiendo el conocimiento podremos alcanzar la inmortalidad.