flexigrid@googlegroups.com

Re: JSON data format requirements? poyor7 Wed Apr 04 19:00:40 2012

I tested again....this time i replace
This library currently i use

<script type="text/javascript" src="lib/jquery/jquery.js"></script>

to this library currently u use

<script
src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js"></script>

It doesn't work...i switch back it work