fluent-nhibernate@googlegroups.com

[fluent-nhib] Re: Any idea when new version (> 1.3.0.717) of NuGet package for FNH will be released tbushell Fri Feb 03 06:05:53 2012

I'd like to know that too, and also - what's going on with the FNH
project in general?

There's been very little activity on GitHub recently, and it seems
there's a lot less response to questions from "the community" then -
say - a year ago.

Don't mean to be alarmist, but I'm starting to worry that this
terrific project may be dying.

-Tom Bushell